MFA|EDA Salon: “Between the Endless Forms”
Film Screening: “Between the Endless Forms”
A short program of experimental films that interrogate the gaze and reappropriate it as a site of resistance.
Curated by Felicity Palma + Dani Smith for MFA|EDA Salon
- Deep Sleep (Basma Alsharif, 12:45 min, digital)
- Red O25 (Laida Lertxundi, 14 min, 16mm)
- Between Relating and Use (Nazli Dincel, 9 min, 16mm)
- Giverny I (Negresse Imperiale) (Ja’Tovia Gary, 6 min, digital)
- Turtles Are Always Home (Rawane Nassif, 12 min, digital)
- Reckless Eyeballing (Christopher Harris, 13 min, 16mm)
Sponsored by the Master of Fine Arts in Experimental & Documentary Arts (MFA|EDA), and the Program in the Arts of the Moving Image (AMI).
Screen/Society screenings are free and open to the public.
Parking Info: https://artscenter.duke.edu/parking/