- Equipment may only be used by students in AMI courses for course projects.
- Equipment must be checked out and returned during regular cage hours (Spring 17 hours: M-F 12–3 pm)
- Failure to return equipment on time will result in loss of checkout privileges.
- Equipment may be checked out for 24-48 hours . Equipment checked out on Thursday is due back on Friday. Equipment checked out on Friday is due Monday.
- Equipment must be stored in a secure location. Theft due to unsecured handling will be the responsibility of the student.
- Damage caused by gross neglect will be the student’s responsibility.
- Please notify cage personnel if you notice any problems with equipment while it’s in your care.
- Equipment may be used anywhere in the Triangle. Travel outside of the Triangle is prohibited without authorization from AMI instructor.
Questions? Contact AMI Equipment Manager Jim Haverkamp